- Family Practice Resident: University of California, Davis, Martinez Program, Merrithew Memorial Hospital, Martinez, CA, 7/90-6/92.
- Family Practice Resident: State University of New York, Brooklyn, NY, 4/89-6/90.
- Internship: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NY, 7/87-6/88.
- Fellowship, American Academy of Anti- Aging Medicine, 07-09. Over 150 hours of continuing medical education in Alternative complimentary medicine. Extensive Aesthetics training and experience on multiple lasers, multiple fillers, paralytic agents, Allergen certified trainer.
- State University of New York, Health Science Center at Brooklyn, NY, M.D., 8/83-5/87.
- Union College, Schenectady, NY, B.S., Cum Laude, 9/78-5/82.
- Medical Staff Member, Scripps Memorial Hospital, Encinitas, CA 8/96-11/11
- Medical Staff Member, Palm Drive Hospital, Sebastopol, CA, 7/92-7/96
- Owner, Nouveau Health telemedicine practice 11/2014-present
- Family physician , Premier Family Health, Wellington Florida
- MultiCare Medical Associates, Medical Director of Integrative Medicine and Aesthetics, Gig Harbor WA,11/11-11/14
- MultiCare Medical Associates, Family Physician, Gig Harbor, WA, 11/11-11/2014
- Medical Director, Nouveau Health Inc., Encinitas, 11/07-11/11. Full scope Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Integrative medicine, Aesthetic medicine.
- Medical Director, Coast Medical Center, Encinitas, CA, 1/98-11/07. Full scope Family medicine including Urgent Care, admitting privileges to Scripps Hospital floors and ICU Coast Medical Center became Nouveau Health.
- Medical Director, Hospice by the Sea, 10/99-5/00
- Group Corporate Practice, Sharp Mission Park Medical Group, Encinitas, CA, 8/96- 1/98
- Solo Private Practice, Sebastopol, CA, 9/92-7/96
- Emergency Room Physician, Contra Costa County Hospital, 7/91-7/94
- Expert Witness, Department of Social Services, Office of Hearings and Appeals, 4/97-1/99
- Expert witness, medical malpractice law, including review, deposition, arbitration, and trial, 00-present
- Medical Director, MultiCare MedSpa, Gig Harbor Medical Park 11/11-11/14
- Medical Director, Nouveau Health Inc., Encinitas, 11/07-present
- Medical Director, Coast Medical Center, Encinitas, 1/98- 11/07
- Primary Care Associates Medical Group, Caring for over 60,000 patients, Family Practice Board Representative, 1/02-1/03
- Primary Care Associates Medical Group, Health Care Management Committee, 1/03-1/07
- Washington State License, 60222866 11/11-present
- California State License: G70448, 12/91- present
- Florida State License: ME122456 12/2014-present
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Physician and Surgeons Certificate, 7/88
- Fellow, American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine 2009-present
- Diplomat, American Board of Family Practice,92-99. Recertified 99-06, 06-13, 13-23
- Diplomate American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, 07
- American Association of Family Practice, 89-present
- San Diego Medical Society, 96- 12/11
Clinical Coordinator and Associate Investigator of a multi-armed study investigating the treatment of AIDS retinopathy, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. 8/88-3/89.
Principle Investigator PCHRT Patient Centered Hormone Replacement Therapy. A Randomized controlled cross over study of bio-identical hormone vs standard therapy. A comparative effectiveness trial.
- Being a Good Mother
- Women’s Health
- Complementary Medicine
- Gourmet Cooking
- Organic Gardening
Concierge Telemedicine Practice
Licensed to Practice in the States of California, Washington & Florida